We ship worldwide!
Argan Oil is derived from the kernels of the argan tree, and can be used in the kitchen (as it typically is in Morocco, where its tree is native to) or for cosmetic reasons. The oil itself can be found in its pure form, and because of its slew of beauty benefits, it can be applied topically to the skin, nails, and hair to hydrate and nourish.
- Hydrates and softens - Argan oil is an age-old beauty secret that has many uses, namely helping to hydrate and soften the hair.
- Increases hair elasticity - With its high content of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E, the benefits of argan oil naturally help to increase hair's elasticity and consistently restore shine to dull, lifeless hair.
- Prevents breakage - Whether we realize it or not, we put our hair through a lot of damage with everyday pollution, chemical treatments, and hot tools. Vitamin E—which argan oil is high in—helps keep your follicles free from damage all while helping to prevent splitting and breakage.
- Protects hair from mechanical stress - The composition of argan oil helps to keep your hair healthy, even with hair styling and using the hair dryer and curling iron.
- Increases shine - Argan oil promotes shine, smoothness and definition. It also helps protect hair from mechanical stress (hair styling).
Suitable for all hair and skin types due to its mild nature. Can be used for prevention or repair.
It is safe to use everyday.
Other moisturizing oils, like jojoba, castor oil or coconut oil.
No known contraindications.
- Size: 10 ml
- Ingredients: 100% natural Argan Oil for hair
- Organic 100% Argan Oil for Hair