Peptides: The Ultimate Anti-Aging Ingredient
Peptides are building blood of amino acids. Peptides are naturally occurring in the skin and are included in many skincare products. It is only apt for Peptide Anti-Aging Eye Serum to contain peptides that help with decreasing the signs of aging!
The Peptide Anti-Aging Eye Serum is safe, dermatologically tested and FDA certified!
Get yours today!
Kana, 37, got rid of her crow’s feet and eye bags with the Peptide Anti-Aging Eye Serum. Now, she looks young and her face has become hydrated and plump.
-” I feel so young and my skin feels so hydrated and healthy! I can’t believe how much my skin has improved with just using the Peptide Anti-Aging Eye Serum. It has a nice cooling effect after I placed it in the fridge for around twenty minutes. The cooling effect really helped me relax, especially during the evening before going to bed.”
Helena’s face became so much smoother and younger with the help of the Peptide Anti-Aging Eye Serum!
-” I’m so happy because I look so young without breaking the bank to book an expensive session with a dermatologist. My skin became so hydrated and healthy. It’s also great that it has a cooling effect that helps remove my wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet.”
Collagen is a type of peptide that is naturally occurring. Collagen aids with the tightening of our skin which prevents skin sagging. We naturally lose collagen as we age but products and good high in collagen help our body regain this crucial peptide. More collagen means less and lower chances of developing wrinkles, saggy skin, fine lines, and crow’s feet.
Peptides also help shield our skin from damage caused by exfoliation. While exfoliation isn’t inherently bad, too much exfoliation leads to dryness and micro-wounds. Aside from that, it also aids in improving the state of our skin barrier that prevents the permeation of UV damage, pollution, and bacteria.
Georgina’s experience with the Peptide Anti-Aging Eye Serum
“My skin really became really soft and lively with all the hydration it’s been getting. My face no longer looks dry and dull!”
“Almost a month in, my fine lines have started to fade. My wrinkles have also begun to fade and my crow’s feet have become less obvious! My skin definitely became a lot tighter and snug after using this!”
- Anti-Aging- Eliminate the signs of aging such as wrinkles, crow’s feet, and fine lines with Peptide Anti-Aging Eye Serum.
- Hydrating- Improve skin dryness to prevent bacterial permeation, premature aging, and dull skin with the Peptide Anti-Aging Eye Serum!
- Lifting- The Peptide Anti-Aging Eye Serum improves collagen production which leads to tightened and lifted skin.
- Brightens- Make your skin look young and radiant all over with the Peptide Anti-Aging Eye Serum!
- Depuffs Swollen Under Eyes- Reduce the size, hyperpigmentation, and puffiness of eye bags with the Peptide Anti-Aging Eye Serum!
- Everyday Use- The Peptide Anti-Aging Eye Serum is safe for everyday use. It can be used as a part of your usual day-to-day beauty and makeup routine.
How to Use
- Wash and dry your face with a non-oily cleanser.
- Shake the tub and apply a pea-sized area on your clean hands.
- Apply and spread the product upwards to prevent skin sagging.
- Let the product sit for 5 minutes
- Do NOT squint or smile, maintain a neutral facial expression to ensure maximum product absorption.
- Do not apply the serum on injured, bleeding, and damaged wounds.
- Do not apply directly to the eyes.
- Optional: For a cooling effect, store the Peptide Anti-Aging Eye Serum in the fridge for 10-20 minutes.
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Net Weight: 20g
Shelf Life: 3 Years
Audience: Men, Women
Applicable Age: Adults
1X Peptide Anti-Aging Eye Serum